Updating address with va

After you retire, continue to keep VRS informed of any changes in your address and other information.

Residential address versus mailing address: If you are registered for My VAC Account, you can change your address now. OR You can update your residential and/or mailing address by telephone, mail or fax.For service in English: 1-866-522-2122 For service in French: 1-866-522-2022 You can write a letter to ask us to change your address or you can complete a form to 902-566-8842.If you are unsure of how to format your new address, please check the Canada Post Web site for more information or contact us at 1-866-522-2122 for service in English or 1-866-522-2022 for service in French.Form No=20-572 (Other forms may be found at: and returning it to the Evidence Intake Center shown below: When submitting claims: Toll Free Fax: 844-531-7818 DID Fax: 248-524-4260 You can also update your address via the e Benefits website.For more information about e Benefits, please visit the following web link: https://